Correção de texto: her side of the story

Her side of the story

In the high school, I had a classmate who I believed really to love his girlfrend. One day, they suddenly broke up their relationship. When I asked him what was the reason for they broke up, he said it was because she had cheated him. However, I heard by others classmate that, in her side of the story, he is the one who had cheated. I believe he is the one who was telling the true. Unfortunatly, it's not what the others thought.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Her side of the story.

In the high school, I had a classmate who I really believed he loved his girlfriend. One day, they suddenly broke up their relationship. When I asked him what was the reason for the splitting, he said it was because she had cheated on him. However, I heard others classmate say that, in her side of the story he is the one who had cheated. I believed he is the one who was telling the truth. Unfortunately, it's not what others thought.

*I added splitting instead of break up, to avoid repetition.

I tried to keep changes to a minimum, but I had to tinker the text a little bit.
Thanks! :-)