Correção de Texto: I am coming back

2 8 111
Dear Sandy,
Today is my last day of vacancies. It has been very fun here, but it's time to go back to my house. I am getting the bus the at 2 pm day after tomorrow. I should get home at about 6 pm, please let evertything organized. When I get home I will surelly want to drink a cup o coffee, so please make coffe before 6 pm.

Sincerely,
Fabi

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
19 293
Hello. I saw no major errors but I tweaked it a little bit for you. Let me know if you're uncertain as to why I altered the parts I did.

Dear Sandy,
This is my last vacation day. It has been very fun here, but it's time to go back home. I am getting on the bus at 2 pm the day after tomorrow. I should get home at about 6 pm, please leave everything organized. When I get home I will definitely want to drink a cup of coffee, so please make some coffee before 6 pm.
APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
2 8 111
Would it be correct if I chose the alternatives bellow?

I am taking the bus at 2 pm.
I may get home at about 6 pm,
19 293
Yes it would. The first one implies pretty much the same idea as what I suggested so it's up to you which one of them you want to go with. As for the second one in comparison with I SHOULD get home, "should" indicates more certainty as if it's pretty much guaranteed you'll be home at said time, whereas with "may" you're not exactly sure that's when you'll get home and you're saying it's just a possibility.