Correção de Texto: "I'm here now"

Olá, escrevi esse texto, mas não tenho certeza se está certo. Obrigada pela ajuda!

Now, I´m here. And I can´t explain things I can´t understand. Sky is so blue. Wind is just so free. Walls are all opening and the breeze comes to me.

It´s like the better place that i´ve found out. But now I realized that I can just let it go. I have to run and kick out my own limits. Don´t stop. Don´t be afraid. Can you live me alone just for a moment? I just need to think about it.

yeah! That´s all. At a second you´ve gotta being crazy. you´re doing incredible things. Just believe. Live like a creative. Just enjoy every place, every step, every date. ´Cause suddenly all disapears. So just go. You can do better than that. I´m right about it.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Redseahorse 8000 1 13 143
texto sugerido:

Now, I´m here and I can´t explain all the things that I can´t understand. The sky is so blue, the wind is so free, the walls are all opening and the breeze is coming to me.

It might be the best place that I´ve ever found out. But now, I realized that I can let it go, I have to run and kick my own limits out. Don´t stop, don´t be afraid. Can you live me alone only for a moment? I need to think about it.

Yeah! That´s all. In a second, you´ve gotta be crazy, you´re doing incredible things. Just believe, live creatively, enjoy every place, every step and every date, ´cause suddenly it all disappears. So, just go! You can do better than that, I´m right about it.

* Dica: assim como na língua portuguesa, a epístrofe, também deve ser evitada em Inglês (ex. JUST).

saudações!
Avatar do usuário Redseahorse 8000 1 13 143
Adendo;

Onde se lê: Can you LIVE me alone...
Leia-se: Can you LEAVE me alone...