Correção de texto: I'm studying

Today I've been studying the adjectives for 1 hour. In the last week I studied the tenses, perhaps in the next week I will study all tenses again. I study many things in a day, at afternoom study english and programming, sometimes in afternoon I study music, in sunrise I go to University. I like to listen to bbc radio in my phone and watch movies to improve my skills.
I have a big dificult with words and expressions because I have many codes and math formulas to learn.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
murilo91 1 9
Hello Goremargedom!

Seu texto:
Today I've been studying the adjectives for 1 hour. In the last week I studied the tenses, perhaps in the next week I will study all tenses again. I study many things in a day, at afternoomstudy english and programming, sometimes in afternoon I study music,in sunriseI go to University. I like to listen to bbc radio in my phone and watch movies to improve my skills.
I have a big dificult with words and expressions because I have many codes and math formulas to learn.

Sugestão:

I've been studying the adjectives for 1 hour today.I studied the verb tenses last week , perhaps I will study all the tenses next week again. I study many things in a day, I study english and programming in the afternoon , sometimes I study music in the afternoon, I go to University in the morning. I like to listen to bbc radio in my cellphone and watch movies to improve my skills.
I have a great dificulty with words and idioms because I have many codes and math formulas to learn.

See you!