Correção de texto "I miss you so much. Every day..." [en>en]

I miss you so much. Every day and every night I think of yours. There is so much me want to tell you and to share with you. Nothing's tthe same without you here. You're always with I in mine heart. I'm thinking about yours mom, too. Her
misses you and hers life is totally different without you here. You are a dear, best friend to I. There is not one day that goes by that you don't come up in ours minds and conversation. Melissa and Sharon are always bringing up the times their had with you. I feel like I don't need to write everything because us are going to talk to you, very soon. I love you and miss you so very much, sweetie.
Love yoy always.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Rita,

I miss you so much. Every day and every night I think of you. There is so much I want to tell you and share with you. Nothing's the same without you here. You're always with me in my heart. I'm thinking about your mom, too. She misses you and her life is totally different without you here. You are special, best friend to me. Not a day goes by that we don't remember and talk about you. Melissa and Sharon are always remembering the times they had with you. I feel I don't need to write everything because we are going to talk to you, very soon. I love you and miss you very much, sweetie.

Love you always.
thanks...bye....Rita