Correção de texto "I went ahead study English..."

I went ahead study english in British Council, that is a English institute, in Portugal. The last time, that I have english lessons, was in secondary school. I´m looking forward to improve my english. First of all, I try to practice a lot my listening skills, and writing skills, but now I try to use much phrasal verbs, because I notice the native speakers, use a lot of them. I remember that when I was I child I knew talk fluently, because I was born In South Africa, and I went to live in Portugal, however, unfortunately I give up english communicate. Now, I go after my goal, that is to be fluently in 2 years. I don´t write a english composition a long time, but I hope to get my point across.

Hugs ! ! !

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite:
I went ahead studying English at the British Council, that is an English institute in Portugal. The last time I had English lessons was in secondary school. I'm looking forward to improving my English. First of all, I try to practice my listening skills a lot and also writing skills, but now I try to use many phrasal verbs because I notice native speakers use a lot of them. I remember that when I was I child I could talk fluently, because I was born in South Africa, and I went to live in Portugal, however, unfortunately I gave up English communication. Now, I go after my goal, which is to be fluent in 2 years. I haven't written an English composition for a long time, but I hope to get my point across.