Correção de texto: In my free time, I like to

In my free time, I like to: listen to music, read a good book, visit museums, watch TV series, hang out with my family, and surfing the internet. And of course go to the movie, go to the mall and eat out always I can. And do many other things. I simply love it all.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Correções para tornar o texto ainda melhor:
In my free time I like to listen to music, read a good book, visit museums, watch TV series, hang out with my family, and surf the internet. And of course, I also like to go to the movies, go to the mall and eat out whenever I can. And do many other things. I simply love it all.
Comentários:

No contexto apresentado, surf the internet é melhor do que surfing the internet;
Usar I also like ajuda a tornar a frase mais natural;
Ir ao cinema é go to the movies;
Para dizer sempre que em inglês, a forma correta / natural é whenever. Não utilize always that ou always, nesse caso. Trata-se de uma tradução direta do português que não faz sentido para um nativo (americano ou britânico).

Bons estudos.