Correção de Texto: In my university journey

In my university journey I was on the two big project of research. First, I work two years with geological mapping of Bauru basin and petrographic and geochemical study of alkaline rock clasts which occur in conglomerates within the basin for purposes of identification and characterization of their provenance. Second, I work one year with geophysics in GPR for urban occupation and high resolution of structures rocks in sub-surface. Also, I have advanced notions in ArcGis and CorelDraw. This email includes my resume and my transcript as attachments.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Ricardo F. Bernardi 6 26 454
RHAIANA,

Peço que não se esqueça de postar o texto original na próxima vez que utilizar os serviços do EE.
O objetivo é permitir que prestemos a você o serviço de tradução mais confiável possível, sem margens para suposições ou interpretações.

Legenda:

AmE = Inglês americano.
BrE = Inglês britânico.

Por ora, segue uma correção:

I 've delved through two projects of research in my academic journey / since college.

In the first project, I've worked for two years with the geologic mapping of Bauru basin and the petrographic and geochemical study of alkaline clastic rocks / detritus. These ones occur in conglomerates within the basin for identification purposes and provenance characterization.

In the second one, I've worked with Geophysics in GPR for one year. The main purposes were related to the urban occupation and the high resolution of rock structures in subsurface geology.

I have knowledge in ArcGIS and CorelDraw application suites.

Follow attached my résumé (AmE) / CV (BrE) and my transcripts.