Correção de texto: Indo ao cinema

Hello my friends!
Please! I would like to correct for me the text below because I don´t know if it´s right or no! Excuse-me if I wrote something wrong! Ok? Thanks very much!

Hello Kendra! How are you doing? Dear Kendra, I´m inviting you to we go to the cinema to watch the film "Robocop" on February 21st, next friday.
Actually, I´m not going to watch the film alone and I know that you like scienc fiction and action films, therefore, your "yes" it´s very important for me.
I hope your answer! Ok? See you next and God be with you!

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Dear Kendra, I´m inviting you go to the cinema to watch the film "Robocop" on February 21st, next friday.

Dear Kendra, how about to watch the film "Robocop" Next Friday? (informal here, and either she will ask in what day it falls, or will see it on the calendar.)

Friday, or for that matter, any day of the week begins with capitals.

=============
Actually, I´m not going to watch the film alone and I know well that/and as you like science fiction and action films. So your "yes" it´s very important for me.
I hope your answer! Ok? See you next and God be with you!