Correção de texto: Instructions

Avatar do usuário Andrezzatkm 4820 1 8 105
Today I am at the intemediate level in English. I am capable to read and understand instructions, treinings and news reports. I can hold a dialogue, however with some difficult, about personal or professional themes. I can write effectively about topics that I know about. I can also pass accros the knowledge the I have about certain topics.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39195 6 32 684
Some comments of mine on your little piece of text, and a bit of tinkering with it:
Today I am at the intermediate level in English OR today my English is at intermediate level.
Anyway, I would redo it to "As of today, I am at the intermediate level in English.

I am capable of reading and understanding instructions, (treinings?) instructions and news features/news items/news reports.
Here, we could read in a breath, so to my thinking, it´s not necessary to pause. So, you can notice that I merged two sentences at this point.

I can hold a dialogue, however with some difficulty, about personal or professional themes. I can write effectively about topics that I know about and I can also pass knowledge on.

I have choosen "news features/items" over "news reports", since the last one seems a bit British (not that it would be wrong, but it´s less used in this case anyway.)

I pared the final sentence of the text to "I can also pass knowledge on" or "I am also able to pass knowledge on". That, because it´s implicit that if you "pass knowledge on" it will about certain topics. You wouldn´t venture to pass on knowledge you don´t have, see? At least it´s what one would normally expect.
Anyway, let´s wait what others will comment. Two heads are better than one, after all.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39195 6 32 684
Now let´s touch the cognitive part.
Your ideas were organized into a logic outline (at least for me) and you stuck to the point, that is, you didn´t strayed from it. You also made it interesting, something that the reader would be motivated to read until the end.

You need to work more on your vocabulary, a bit on spelling and I would suggest more on accentuation. Overall, not superb but a good piece, you can get by in English. ;-)