Correção de texto: Introduce myself and my country

Hello there , what's up ? Well , I am Jean Gustavo I am nineteen years old I am from Brazil , I live in a city called Itaquaquecetuba in the SP state. My family isn't rich , we are poor as the most of brazilian people. My country is one of the most rich countries of the world but it also is one of the most unequal countries of the world. We have a really bad schools and hospitals and the tax is abusive. We live in a country where the most of politicians are currupt. We have a minimum wage of 350 dollars and the people doesn't do nothing to change that. The midia alienates people and make them its puppet. I love my country but I hate it at the same time. We almost have no natural catastrofies , we have a lot of rich products like oil and niobium, we are the country where have more water , we have the most tropical forrest of the world and we're destroing it each day more. I hope a day this situation change and it will depends only the people. My country is the country of ignorance.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário gian2hard 2270 1 7 50
Just a friendly suggestion for
'' We are the country with most of the water in the world ''

We are the country with the largest supply of fresh water in the world.

otherwise it sounds like we have hijacked all the water from the oceans! :lol:
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49095 21 73 1138
Sugestões de correção:

Hello there , what's up ? Well , I am Jean Gustavo and I am nineteen years old. I am from Brazil. I live in a city named Itaquaquecetuba in the State of São Paulo. My family isn't rich; we are poor as are most of the Brazilian people. My country is one of the richest countries in the world but it also is one of the most unequal countries in the world. We have really bad schools and hospitals, and taxes are abusive. We live in a country where most of the politicians are currupt. We have a minimum wage of 350 dollars a month and the people don't do anything to change that. The media alienates people and makes them its puppet. I love my country but I hate it at the same time. We have almost no natural catastrophes. We have a lot of rich products like oil and niobium. We are the country with most of the water in the world. We have the biggest tropical forest in the world and we're destroing it more and more each day. I hope one day this situation will change, but it will depend on the people only. My country is the country of ignorance.