Correção de texto: Is Pluto a planet?

Hey guys! This is a text that I wrote to practice for the toefl writing section. Here it is (the context doesn't matter, I just want to check the grammar and the answer template):

The lecture and the reading is about the status of Pluto as a planet in our solar system, though they are not 100% in an agreement.
The reading states that Pluto is actually a dwarf planet with no doubt but the lecture objected it. They have different perspectives.
First of all, the reading states that pluto change its status after astronomy community voted about it and considered as a dwarf planet instead of a real planet like the other eight in solar system because of pluto size, smaller than our own moon.
On the other hand, the lecture notes that are not all the astronomy community voted for it, just a few scientists and there is a lot of people in worldwide that disagree with this decision, so it is considered as a not fair decision by the lecture point of view.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
lauanagranair escreveu:Hey guys! This is a text that I wrote to practice for the toefl writing section. Here it is (the context doesn't matter, I just want to check the grammar and the answer template):

"The lecture and the reading concern the status of Pluto as a planet [...], a fact the astronomy community does not agree 100% with.

Undoubtedly the reading regards Pluto as a dwarf planet, but the lecture [strongly] objects to it. They hold different perspectives.

First of all, the reading states that Pluto changed its status after the astronomy community voted to consider it as a dwarf planet instead of a real planet. On the other hand, the lecutre notes that [a large] part of the astronomy community voted favorably for it. All over the world, however, many people disagree with this decision. As per the lecture's viewpoint, astronomers do not regard it as a fair decision."

Outras melhoras podem surgir. Vamos aguardá-las.