Correção de texto "It is wonderfull to meet you.." [en>en]

Olá pessoal! podem me ajudar a corrigir essa carta? as partes que eu fiquei muito em duvida eu escrevi em portugues tá ;)
Desculpem o incomodo :oops:
Thanks!

Hello my dear friend,
It is wonderfull to meet you! Thanks for response me back! Thanks aways for your complliments about me :)
I did read your email and though you be an interesting person to know about!! I loved your pictures, you are gentle and nice and your Naruto'scharacters are so cute :)
(Tambem acho que)Kakashi sensei is really cool! Oh you allright, the battle between Gaara and Lee it is a classic! but I think the Naruto vs. Sasuke (é a maior batalha de todas,sensacional!).

Yes,my big, fat cat is cute and has 8 years but make a mess like a dog haha You can laugh at me, but( o vestidinho que ela estava usando na verdade é de cachorrinho) haha
Why I'll be scare? I've never been married, but( ja vivi um longo namoro que nao deu certo) so don't worry, I understand you. Divorce is not a easy thing, It is more complicated.Sometimes you have to take account all the circumstances involved, like happiness. I think all relationship is very likely to succed, but(as duas partes tem de estar envolvidas e se amarem para dar certo). Don't be sad, remember this: we can't learn without making mistakes.
(Eu realmente entendo sua situacao, gostaria de pode dizer mais coisas mas meu pouco ingles me impede)May I ask you a question? When you said "I will never have to experience again", what do you mean? Do you never want have a relationship again? Forgive me for ask..

Congratulations to your sister because (é uma coisa muito linda ter gemeos!!)
I have one brother and more three sisters! I am the third :) And I have four nephews and two nices!
I like bowling too ( e como voce disse que tem problemas em achar bolas que caibam nos dedos me fez rir!) Here have many good places to practice! Do you think you are not really good? Don't worry! If you see me play that you fell like a pro! haha
I like my work, but(o problema de fazer todos os dias a mesma coisa) it is easy to get a rut...What about you?? could you tell me about your job? You did writte IT/ Comunications(mas eu nao faco ideia do que seja...)

Well, I hope you have a great day!

Best wishes my friend!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49025 21 73 1137
Algumas sugestões de correção:

Thanks for response me back! Thanks aways for your complliments about me

Thank you for your response. Thank you for your compliments about me.

Yes,my big, fat cat is cute and has 8 years but make a mess like a dog

Yes, my big fat cat is cute and it is 8 years old but makes a mess like a dog.

I think all relationship is very likely to succed, but(as duas partes tem de estar envolvidas e se amarem para dar certo)

I think all relationships are very likely to succeed but people must be involved and love each other.
Hello my dear friend,

It is wonderful to meet you! Thanks for response me back! Thank you for your response and for your compliments about me. I read your e-mail and I thought you are an interesting person to know! I loved your pictures, you are nice and your Naruto's characters are so cute! I also think Kakashi Sensei is really cool! Oh, you are alright, the battle between Gaara and Lee is a classic! But I think the Naruto versus Sasuke is the most amazing epic battle of all time!

Yes, my fat cat is cute and he is 8 years, but he makes a mess like a dog! haha. You can laugh, but his dress that he was wearing on truth was made to dogs. haha.

Why will I be scare? I've never been married, but I've already lived a long failed courtship, so don't worry, I understand you. Divorce isn't a easy thing, it's complicated. Sometimes you have to know all the circumstances involved, like the happiness. I think all relationships are very likely to succeed but people must be involved and love each other. Don't be sad, remember: we can't learn without making mistakes.

I really undestand your situation and I'd like to say more things, but my english prevents it. May I ask you a question? When you said "I will never have to experience again", what did you mean? Do you never want to have a relationship again? Forgive my question...

Congratulations for your sisters, because it's a beautiful thing to have twins! I have one brother and three sisters. I am the third and I have four nephews and two nieces.

I also like bowling and like you said you have problems at find balls that fit in your fingers made me laugh! There is many good places to practice it here! Do you think you are not really good? Don't worry! If you watch me playing, you'll feel like a pro! haha.

I like my job, but there is a problem in do the same things all days... What about you? Could you tell me about your job? You wrote IT/Comunications, but I don't even know what is it!

Well, I hope you have a great day!
Best wishes, friend!