Correção de texto "It's so bad they cancelled Terra Nova"

I have a Tumblr and decided to post some "personal blogs" about my life and so on... And in this one, I'm kinda complaining about a TV show cancellation. Here it is:
It's so bad they cancelled Terra Nova, I remember when they announced it in 2009, and I was like, 'I'm so excited to watch it.' And when I knew they were airing it on Fox, I got excited, BUT my cable TV blocked the channel and I had to download the episodes. Anyways...

When I knew there would be an Season Finale episode, I thought we'd get a Season Two, but NO, we don’t even got it, they just cancelled it.

By the way, I heard the Rise of the Planet of the Apes scribes are writing a script for Jurassic Park IV, and Spielberg is planning to release it within two years. So let’s wait!
"It's so bad" don't seem right, and also, I used "it" too much. Thanks!

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Hey Thomas,

It's too bad = é uma pena

Alternatives for "it" when it refers to cancellation: termination / verb: (to) discontinue
Alternatives for "it" when it refers to Terra Nova: the show, the series, the program
Alternatives for "it" when it refers to JP IV: the movie, the film, the picture
Alternatives for "it" when it refers to Season Two: really none I can think of. Suggestion for that paragraph:

When I first heard about the upcoming Season Finale, I was hoping they'd continue the show the next year... but NO, no such plans - they just cancelled it altogether (using "it" once is fine and better style than only using nouns).

American English: season finale
British English: last in the series
Australian English: season final
(Reference: Wikipedia)

Hope that helps! ;)

~ Frank Florida ~

P.S.: I'm still mad that Sarah Connor Chronicles got discontinued, the last Season Finale ended on a hell of a cliffhanger! :x lol
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões:
It's too bad they cancelled Terra Nova. I remember when they announced it in 2009, and I was like, 'I'm so excited to watch it.' And when I heard they were airing it on Fox, I got excited, but my cable TV blocked the channel and I had to download the episodes. Anyways...

When I heard there would be a season final episode, I thought we'd get a season two, but no, we didn't even get it, they just cancelled it.

By the way, I heard the Rise of the Planet of the Apes scribes are writing a script for Jurassic Park IV and Spielberg is planning to release it in two years. So let’s wait!