Correção de texto: Job interview

JOB INTERVIEW

1- Hi Andréa, how are you? Ready for the interview? Tell me about you. How old are you?
I'm fine. And you? Yes. I’m 27 years old.

2- Where do you live?
3145, RST 479, Km 225, São José do Norte – RS

3- When were you born?
I was born on February 6th, 1987.

4- How many children do you have?
I don´t have children.

5- Are you married?
No, I am fiancée.

6- How long have you been fiancée?
I’ve been fiancée for 3 years.

7- What’s your fiancée’s name?
My fiancée’s name is Pedro.

8- How old is he?
He is twenty-nine years old.

9- What’s his job?
He is an Instrument Technician. He works on the Petrochemical Pole situated in Rio de Janeiro.

10- How is your personality? What are your qualities?
I am a calm, friendly, dedicated, disciplined, organized, polite and responsible person. I treat my co-workers with respect.

11- And what are your faults?
I am a little anxious sometimes.

12- What did you major in?
I graduated in Food Engineering.

13- Which college did you graduate from?
I studied at the Ulbra in Canoas.

14- What year did you graduate in?
I graduated in 2014.

15- What courses did you take in the food area?
I took classes in technical chemistry at Escola Estadual Técnica São Paulo.

16- Did you take any language courses? Tell me about them…
I took classes in English and my level in English is intermediate.

17- Where do you learn languages?
I am taking English classes at the Wizard in Salvador. Now, I´m studying alone. I´m self-taught.

18- How come you work in food industry?
My first job was in food industry. I liked it a lot and decided to study Food Engineering.

19- Tell me about your professional experience … where you worked, what was your experience in this area…
1. I got my first job when I was 19 years old as a laboratory assistant in BBBBBBBB. I stayed there for two years. I decided to get out of there because I wanted new experiences in the area.
2. Then I worked for a poultry processing plant in Quality Control for six months. I was as an intern. I decided to get out of there because I got a traineeship closer to where I lived.
3. After that I worked for the XXXXXX and YYYYY as an intern in Quality Control. I decided to leave there because I went back to live with my parents.
4. For one year and eight months I worked in CCCCCCCC. I was a research and development analyst trainee. I decided to leave there because I got a better salary.
5. At the moment I work for a BBBBBBB as laboratory analist. I stay there for 2 years and 2 months. I am responsible for the quality control.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Hi Andréa, I read your text, and I think that it's great, but in my opinion it needs some changes.
15- What courses did you take in the food area?
I took classes in technical chemistry at Escola Estadual Técnica São Paulo. ("I took technical chemistry classes at ..." )
16- Did you take any language courses? Tell me about them…
I took classes in English and my level in English is intermediate. ("Yes, I took English classes...)
17- Where do you learn languages?
I am taking English classes at the Wizard in Salvador. Now, I´m studying alone. I´m self-taught. ("I'm taking English classes at the Wizard in Salvador" OU "I usually study alone in home, I'm self-taught")
*Eu acho que houve um confronto de ideias entre a pergunta e a resposta, observe que a pergunta utiliza o auxiliar "Do" que refere-se a algo do presente, no entanto ambos os períodos de sua resposta referem-se a algo do presente porém um meio que elimina o outro. Você não pode dizer que estar estudando no Wizard "e agora" estuda sozinha pois é autodidata, as ideias definitivamente não aderem a coerência, não se completam e deve ser usado ou uma, ou outra.

18-How come you work in food industry? ("How did you come to work in food industry?")
*Se a pergunta em português for " Como você chegou a trabalhar na industria alimentícia" acho que a frase em parênteses demonstra mais sentido.

19 - Tell me about your professional experience … where you worked, what was your experience in this area…
5. At the moment I work for a BBBBBBB as laboratory analist. I stay there for 2 years and 2 months. I am responsible for the quality control. ("At this moment i'm working for <company>> as laboratory analist. I've been there for 2 years and 2 months. I'm responsible for quality control.")

I hope I´ve helped. :)