Correção de texto: Journey In São Paulo

Well, I'm from Santa Catarina state, In 2013 I made some friends from São Paulo capital, then I learned to love those people even I have never seen them personally, I decided to travel to São Paulo just to meet them, my whole family were against me but I never travelled by airplane, that would be my first time, I worked and I paid the journey, I know that that city is too dangerous but I needed to do that because it would be a great experience, so I worked and I did it by myself in 2014, I don't really regret because I had an amusing experience there and I had a lot of fun, I'm gonna always remember about that trip.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Marcelo Reis 4480 1 2 96
Antes de começar, vou te pedir que leia sobre pontuação. O inglês está bem legal, mas a pontuação não corresponde ao nível do inglês. Algumas modificações:

Well, I'm from Santa Catarina state. In 2013 I made some friends from São Paulo capital; then I learned to love those people even though I had never seen them personally. I decided to travel to São Paulo just to meet them. My whole family were (was também é possível) against me but I had never travelled by airplane, that would be my first time. I worked and I paid for the journey. I know that that city is too dangerous but I needed to do that because it would be a great experience, so I worked and I did it by myself in 2014. I don't really regret because I had an amazing experience there and I had a lot of fun. I'm always going to remember about that trip.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
Just one aside comment:
In 2013 I made some friends from São Paulo capital...

First, I would leave out "capital", one wouldn´t normally say New York capital - would use "New York city" or "New York state".
And must point this out again, normally.

Second, as you had not traveled to the city, it´s okay to say "from Sao Paulo". Just as a grammar point, someone can say "in Sao Paulo", if he met this/these friends when was already in the state.
If it happened in a "crowded", a place where the many people go (or meet, etc) you could use "at". As in: I met her at the school, I met him at the restaurant[school etc] /guess who I bumped into at the supermarketc?
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
If it has happened in a "crowded", a place where the many people go (or meet, etc) you could use "at". As in: I met her at the school, I met him at the restaurant[school etc] /guess who I bumped into at the supermarket?

The bit in which you state that "my whole family was against me" is good as it is, but I would add more information to it.
So, "my whole family was against me because of my decision/my whole family was against my traveling/my family wasn´t happy with my decision etc... just for a bit more emphasis, not much to it.

===========
I am on the same with Marcelo on the punctuation subject, mastering that you will give your English and writing a boost.
Give some attention to this topic of grammar, mainly commas (,) and period (.) usage.
Cheers!
Thank you Marcelo and Paulo. I really must improve my punctuation. I will get it ;) anyway, Paulo I'm gonna try to remember these topics next time. Thank all of you to help me, it's very important to me.