Correção de texto "Just a brief encounter"

Just a brief encounter

I have a friend who traveled to Salvador last holiday, where he met a beatiful girl. It was just a brief encounter, but it was enough to him became completely fall in love for her. Changing e-mails and messages with her, he have made a decision. He is moving to Salvador to get married with her.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
First little correction, it´s a kick-off, I let the rest to more advanced learners, teachers or natives.

To get married TO her.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
I have a friend who traveled to Salvador last holiday, where he met a beautiful girl. It was just a brief encounter, but it was enough for him to fall madly in love with her. After exchanging e-mails and messages with her, he made a decision - he is moving to Salvador to get married to her.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Ha ha, this reminded of a girl I fell madly in love for. It was what made me study English way more seriously. Correction, I didn´t fell in love for her, I Sky dived in love for her, no! I free-fell in love for her.
When I got that kick on the rear end, that let the two sandals design inprinted, I got sad and mad.
On top of it all, there was an English song that thawed my heart, till the day it was translated into Portuguese.
I rushed and in no time I was by the radio set, listening attentively, and voilá...
The guy on the other end began "não dirija bêbado!", oh! it had nothing to do romance...
I decided on spot, I have to learn some English.
Thanks for the help PPAULO! And good story!
Donay, thanks again!