Correção de texto "Kyoto Protocol"

I don't know if I was intended to create multiple topics, one for each of the texts, but since they are quite short, I'll post them all at once, if I'd better create multiple topics, just say so...

1. Argumentative Text

Under the Kyoto protocol, developing countries are extempt from reducing the emission of greenhouse gases. Although ratified by most countries, I don't quite agree with it.
First of all, the countries should not be interested only in their development, but also in reducing the impact of their development.
In addition, if they reach development but did not, in past, take care of natural resources, it will affect the future of the country's future generations and perharps the future of the industries that had polluted before.
On the other hand, means to soften the impact are usually more expensive than regular machines with higher levels of pollution, which may obligate the country to slow down its development in order to be able to to be able to pay for this price.
I agree that developing countries may be harmed by the need of not polluting too much. However, it will affect even more if we do not take any measures against air pollution.

-----------------
2. Nespaper Article

GRAFFITI PAINTER ACUSED OF VANDALISM

A man was caught yesterday (October 13th) painting graffiti in the wall of a grocery store without authorization.
The owner of the store went to a television court show and wanted the man who painted to repaint the wall with the original colors.
The graffiti painter alleged that the wall was in bad conditions and have not been painted for a long time.
The judge sentenced the painter to repaint the wall with the colors the owner determined, paying for all the material needed.

-----------------
A friend of mine who I really look up to is Vitor. He is really smart and studies really hard, but, at the same time, he is a nice person who is always up to make new friends, talk, hear and discuss.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49025 21 73 1137
Uma sugestão:

I agree that developing countries may be hindered by the need of not polluting too much. However, things will be even more serious if we do not take any measures against air pollution.
It really looks better, thanks!