Correção de texto: Lack of passion

One day, a long years ago, I decided to learn English not because I really liked the language, but because I found it would be important to my professional life .So, I enrolled in the English course .After years studying ,I realized that my English was not good, in fact I was just to able to make and answer some phone calls and speak just about some topics. Finally discovered the problem... IT was not the course that I did,even I was the bad student . The problem was the LACK OF passion !! Learning something involves much more than just go the course and get the certificate .You ou must dedicate with passion e hard working. Well, after some years, reading interesting articles,some books,listening a lot kind of music ,watching films( without caption) and ,talking with vitual friends I am really in love with English language and here very happy writing this composition.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Someday, long ago, I decided to learn English. Not because I really liked the language, but because I found it would be important to my professional life.
So, I enrolled in an English course and after having studied for years, I realized that my English was not (actually) good. I was just to able to make and answer some phone calls and speak about some few topics. Then, I finally discovered where the problem was... It was not the course that I took, it wasn´t that was a bad student (either), it was that I lacked passion!
Learning something involves much more than just having classes and getting the/a certificate. You must be passionate, dedicate yourself with passion and
Hard work to achieve your goal. (OR in pursuit of you goal).
Well, after some years reading interesting articles, books and listening many types of music, plus watching non-captioned films I am in love with the language. Not to mention that I am equally glad that I am here bringing my compostion to this site/forum.
This is a kick-off, a work in progress. So others may give their opinion and insights to improve it further.
See you around.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I was just [x] able to make and answer some phone calls and speak about some few topics. Then, I finally discovered where the problem was...
Learning something involves much more than just having classes and getting the/a certificate. You must be passionate, dedicate yourself with passion and hard work to achieve your goal. (OR in pursuit of you goal).
Well, after some years reading interesting articles, books and listening many types of music; plus watching non-captioned films, I am in love with the language.
And I very thrilled by this newfound passion for my studies and that´s why I am here, coming up with my composition to this site/forum.
Just some editing of the previous comment, because it had some punctuation issues. Plus some rewording to convey the ideas more clearly.
Some of it may or may not say what you meant, if some part didn´t match what you intended to say please let us know.