Correção de texto: "Lack of reciprocity''

The statement is "The country which receives culture from abroad without having anything to give in return ,and the country which aims to impose its culture on another,without accepting anything in return,will both suffer from this lack of reciprocity"

I completely agree with this note.I guess that lack of reciprocity make people suffer even though they think contrary.
By the way, Portugueses' arrival in Brazil proves this point.They've imposed their religion, clothes and even more things on indians,that couldn't do nothing.However,on the other side east countries don 't take any influence from abroad,keeping it culture pratically intact .
As he has mentioned both suffer because reciprocity is the base of good relationships and If there's no reciprocity there's no development.

thanks for all :D

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção:

I completely agree with this note. I think that lack of reciprocity makes people suffer even though they think the opposite.
By the way, the Portugueses' arrival in Brazil proves this point. They imposed their religion, clothes and even more things on indians, that couldn't do anything .However, on the other side, east countries don't have influence from abroad, keeping their culture pratically intact.
As he has mentioned, both suffer because reciprocity is the basis of good relationships and if there's no reciprocity there's no development.