Correção de texto: Lack of water

Andrezzatkm 2 8 111
In many schools of brazil, studants have to leave class earlier because of the lack of water.
The retiree José Barbosa, was indignant when He left his grandchildren at the school this week. The reason was the lack of water. class on the last Monday. However, on Tuesday with continuing of drought the fountain drinking, José had to make something so that the children can have class.
As they Said there were no water, I brought a Pack with several bottles of water at the grocery store next to the school and then distributed to the other students of the class. Otherwise there would be no way for the children to continue there. Apart from me, other people also bought water. It is shameful, the men said.
In another school, In Teresinha, the studants have been withou water for about 20 days and the lack of water supply have affected the children. There the principal decided to buy water and yet the chidren have to leave class soom. One of the studant said: "we can't study this way, everybody know how hot it is in the season."

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Oi Andrezzatkm,

Algumas sugestões:

In many schools of Brazil, students have to leave class earlier because of the lack of water.
The retiree José Barbosa, was indignant when he left his grandchildren at school this week. The reason was the lack of water. Class on the last Monday. [O que quis dizer com esta última frase?]

However, on Tuesday with the lack of water on the drinking fountain continuing, José had to make something so that the children could have classes.

As they said there was no water, I bought a pack with several bottles of water at the grocery store next to the school and then distributed them to the class students. Otherwise there would be no way for the children to continue there. Apart from me, other people also bought water. It is shameful, the men said.

In another school, in Teresinha, the students have been without water for about 20 days and the lack of water supply has affected the children. There, the principal decided to buy water and yet the children have to leave class soon. One of the students said: "we can't study this way, everybody knows how hot it is in this season."

Some other options for indignant that may be used: disgruntled, aggravated, disgruntled, pissed.

Cheers
Andrezzatkm 2 8 111
This last part was some idea I didn't finish. I forgot to delete. ;)
Andrezzatkm escreveu:This last part was some idea I didn't finish. I forgot to delete. ;)
That line was puzzling me :D