Correção de texto: Learning by ourselves

These days there are many people who learn english by themselves,with internet there are many lessons and ways to pratice and learn, we can learn how to understand esealy many slang words and expretions, and also, probably the listening wouldn't be a problem, however, the grammar might be a problem because we don't have a teacher who accompany our studies, of course we can Always ask help to a friend who knows english fluently but it stiil isn't the same thing as doing an english course, in other hand there are many people who learned by themselves and speaks much better than who had an english course, it cames through a pupil, I mean, not the way how we learn, but how we strain to get the fluence!

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
These days there are many people who learn English by themselves, in the internet there are many lessons and ways to pratice and learn.
We can learn how to understand many slang words and expressions more easily, Also, in thesis, listening becomes less of a problem.
However, the same doesn´t happens with grammar because we don't have a teacher or tutor to support struggling students or to detect specific learning difficulties.
We always can, of course, ask for some help from a friend that master English well, but it´s not the same as taking a traditional course with face-to-face interaction. On the other hand, there are many people that many people that learned by themselves and speak way better than if they had taken traditional English classes.
It may depend on the learner; I mean, not the way we learn*, but how we strive for getting fluence**!

those could also be replaced by:
*not the method by wich we learn.
**but how much we strive to be good at the language. [And other ways to say that.]

Be careful, try not to write long chunks without periods at the end. Namely, too long sentences. See the topics of punctuation, commas, periods, etc.
As always, you can be understood most of the time, only need to expand your vocab a little bit and improve on some rudiments of grammar, minor corrections.
Have a nice weekend.
Thank you very much Paulo, sorry to not seen before, I was a little busy last week, I'm gonna chase your advices, I trust you!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Don´t sweat, pal. I have been busy as a bee too, so I know how it is.
Now, a grammar point, a minor correction. It would be "I´m gonna chase your advice, I trust you!

Even if we translate it into "conselhos" , in English is written in the singular form "advice".

When you refer to a "um conselho" in portuguese, then you refer to it as "a piece of advice".

Hugs, and have a good night. See ya.
Ah, and flattered that you say you are going to follow/take my advice, thanks. Anyway, it´s good to take my words with a pinch of salt.
I am a human, and they use to say that to err is human! :P