Correção de texto: learning English & Web communication

Donay Mendonça bom dia! É com enorme satisfação que veio recorrer a este site tão importante, que tem ajudado-me bastante no aprendizado do inglês. Muito obrigado pela força que você me deu em relação a um texto que eu havia postado alguns dias atrás para que pudesse ser corrigido. Agora preciso saber se os textos abaixo estão corretos, por favor, você poderia corrigi-los para mim? Muito obrigado pela ajuda. Ok? Be with God.

The Importance of Learning English

The motivation to learn to speak English Always was for me very important because I want to get fluency in this language. My personal reason to talk with other people in English are connected with the desire to travel to the U.S.A. This way, I can say this fact is a cultural person too.
It speak other language can open many doors job.
My expectations are that I read and talk in English fluently two years from now.

The Importance of Web Communication
I frequently use the web to forward emails for my friends every week. I already bought several things over the internet.
I can use the web anywhere because this manner it facilitates a lot my life.
We find in the internet many informations, texts, musics, friends on the facebook, etc.
If you want to talk with any person through web, you can do this with help of the videoconference, for example.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Artful Dodger 6 14 102
The Importance of Learning English
The main motivation for me to learn English has always been the desire to be fluent in this language. My personal reasons to talk to other people in English are connected to the desire of traveling to the U.S.; perhaps one might say that those reasons are quite cultural too.
Furthermore, speaking another language may open many work related windows of opportunity.
My expectations are that I’ll be reading and speaking English fluently two years from now.

The Importance of Web Communication
I use the web weekly to send emails to my friends, and I also have already bought several things on the Internet.
I can use the web anywhere, because this manner it facilitates a lot my life.
We find in the internet much information, texts, music, friends on Facebook, etc.
If you want to talk to any person through the Internet, you can do it – with help of videoconference, for example.

Espero ter ajudado.

Cheers!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
My comment is just about a bit that I would change.

I can use the web anywhere, because in this way, it facilitates my life a lot.
or "it makes my life a lot easier."