Correção de texto: Learning with fun

A big question of all student is “How learn and have fun at the same time?”. Well, I think that found a way through of the game called “F1 2012”. I bought this game last week in a sale, but I didn’t knew that was possible speak with another player in this game, so when I discovered I thought "that is amazing!". Saturday I said with the guy that lives in North African, your English is very good and easy compression, by the way, he was a lot polite and patient. So, I think that we always shall to search for tasking that we please and use it for we help to learn English, besides fun it is useful.

Aprendendo com diversão

Uma grande questão de todo estudante é “Como aprender e se divertir ao mesmo tempo?” bem, eu acho que encontrei uma maneira através do jogo chamado “F1 2012”. Eu comprei ele na semana passada em uma promoção, mas não sabia que era possível falar com outro jogador no game, então, quando eu descobri pensei “Que incrível!”. Sábado eu falei cm um cara que mora na África do Norte, seu inglês é muito bom e de fácil compreensão, a propósito, ele foi bastante educado e paciente. Então eu acho que nos sempre devemos procurar por coisas/tarefas que nos agradem e usa-las para ajudar a aprender inglês, além de divertido é útil.

Thanks for helping.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Onde lê-se África do Norte, quis dizer África do Sul.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
A big question of all students is “How to learn and have fun at the same time?”. Well, I think that I found a way through the game called “F1 2012”. I bought this game last week in a sale, but I didn’t know that it was possible to talk with another player in this game, so when I discovered it I thought: "that is amazing!". Last Saturday, I said to a guy that lives in South Africa: ''your English is very good and easy to understand''. By the way, he was very polite and patient. So, I think that we should always try to do things we like and use them to help us learn English. It is fun and useful.