Correção de texto: Letter to my parents

I decided to write for my parents. They are the best family in this century and I'll never forget them.

Letter to my parents
January 3th, 2016

I'm with my sweet husband in a small house in the middle of the jungle. I loved how the animals sing all time, but I miss your voice, mom, screaming to wake me. This sound I'll never forget.
The husband now is cooking while I prepare the backpack for the new documentary video.
In this place, the medicinal properties of the plants are so good, including the smell. I wanna give you a bite of this.
Dad, you need to see the big fishes in Amazon River! Wonderful flavor, you would fall in love if you were here.
In two weeks me and my love will take a plane to hug you. Dad, I don't forget your birthday

x-x-x-x
E aí gente? Ficou bom? Gostaria de sugestões e correções!
Desculpa pelo texto pequeno. Falta engolir muito vocabulário ainda

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Redseahorse 4 35 575
sugestões:

I decided to write TO my parents. They are the best family in this "WORLD" and I'll never forget them.

Letter to my parents
January 3th, 2016

I'm with my sweet husband in a small house in the middle of the jungle. I LOVE how the animals sing all THE time, but I miss your voice, mom, screaming to wake me UP. This sound I'll never forget.
MY husband IS COOKING NOW, while I prepare the backpack for the new documentary video.
In this place, the medicinal properties of the plants are so good, including ITS smell. I wanna give you a BIT OF ALL OF THESE.
Dad, you need to see the big FISH in THE Amazon River! Wonderful flavor, you would fall in love if you were here.
In two weeks, I and my love will take a plane to hug you. Dad, I DIDN´T forget your birthday !

tâmo junto!
gian2hard 1 7 52
Just to add to the post above

To be more precise conveying your intended meaning for 'a small house in the middle of the jungle', you could define what type of 'house' it is. e.g., a Hut, a cabin, a bungalow etc