Correção de texto "Lovers on the underground"

Olá,

Gostaria que revisassem esse texto abaixo:
Lovers on the underground
After some sessions of photos on the magazine, I wanted to go to home to rest, but my car was had a problem and I needed to take the underground. When I was waiting I saw two lovers in the station. They were standing very close each other. They were talking and they love so much. I took only one photo and they didn’t see me. This photo became very popular in my country. But after that I never see they more.
After some years I had an exhibition of my photos. I was talking with some friends when a man came up to me and said, “I know the couple, and they live in a town near here. If you want I can take you there.” Immediately I decided to go meet then. When we arrived I was introduced to the couple. And they told me that day was the first date of then, and they are together until now! And I was happy to be a part of this history!

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
This is a nice story and I changed it to read more naturally in English. I hope you approve.

Lovers on the Underground
After shooting a photo session for the magazine, I wanted to go to home and rest but had to take the underground because my car was broken down. While waiting, I saw two lovers in the station. They were standing very close to each other, talking, and appeared to be very much in love. I secretly took a photo of them. I never saw them again but the photo became very popular in my country.

A few years later, I had an exhibition of my photos. While talking with some friends, a man came up to me and said he knew the couple, that they lived in a town nearby, and he would introduce me if I wished. Immediately I decided to go meet them. When we arrived, I was introduced to the couple. Upon seeing the photo, they told me it was their first date and they are still together! I was happy to be a part of this story!
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção:

After some photo sessions on the magazine, I wanted to go to home to rest, but there was a problem with my car and I needed to take the underground. While I was waiting I saw two lovers in the station. They were standing very close to each other. They were talking and they loved each other so much. I took only one photo and they didn’t see me. This photo became very popular in my country. But after that I never saw them again.
After some years, I had an exhibition of my photos. I was talking with some friends when a man came up to me and said, “I know the couple, and they live in a town near here. If you want, I can take you there.” Immediately, I decided to go and meet them. When we arrived I was introduced to the couple. And they told me that day was their first date, and they are still together! And I was happy to be a part of this history.
Thanks!