Correção de texto: Men and Women

A long time ago men and women come in several arguments, and this happens since we are children. In the media is very common we watch series, cartoons, movies and soap operas that talking about this topic.
The movie The Little Rascals, one of tha coolest of the year 1994, we can clearly see the aversion that the boys have with the girls. In the club of the boys, there are several rules that are not the favor of the girls, it is prohibited even fall in love, however Alfalfa, the most romantic boy of the movie, fall in love for Darla, that is the prettiest girl that he has ever seen. When the others kids find this romance they do everything to separate them. What doesn't work.
Here in Brazil, a soap opera called Guerra dos Sexos (War of the Sexes) raises several questions about men and women and the most common are: Who drives better? What is the weaker sex? and also, Who is more intelligent?
The answers to these questions depend on the type of person that she is being direct because both men and women have their faults and their qualities and both don't get live without each other.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Since a long time ago boys and and girls are taught to engage in the so-called "War Between the Sexes". That is, a boy is told that another boy are their friends and girls are their enemies and vice-versa. So, they learn to behave this way from tender age and somehow that learned behavior goes into adult age, and sometimes in this phase of life people overdo it, making their life harder (when they come to live together).
This matter is very much exploited in movies, TV series, cartoons and soaps (soap operas), it´s a rather talked-about subject indeed.
A point in case is the movie The Little Rascals, one of the coolest in the year of 1994, in my opinion.
In the movie, we/one can clearly see the aversion that the boys show towards the girls. In the boys club, there are several rules that don´t favor the girls/that separates the boys from the girls, it is prohibited even fall in love. However Alfalfa, the most romantic boy of the movie, falls in love for Darla, that is the prettiest girl that he had ever seen.
When the others kids learned of this romance they do everything they possibly can do to separate them. What doesn't eventually work.
Here in Brazil, a soap opera called Guerra dos Sexos (War of the Sexes) raises(*d) several questions about men and women and the most common are: Who drives better? What is the weaker sex? and also, Who is more intelligent?
The answers to those questions depend on the type of person to whom the question is being directed because both men and women have their faults and their good qualities/their strenghts and both of them don't live without each other.

*I would choose the word "raised", rather than "raise"; since the soap opera already was ran into TV, and it´s been quite a while. But the writer may have just watched it and it´s talking about it right now, that´s why I put the "raises" there.

Now I leave the fine-tuning to other members. I myself, might have made some mistakes, of course.