Correção de texto: mensagem de texto - text message

hello.

I did which you wanted, but did not Everything. I searched the games and found three that you like. the first is inotia, the second is social soccer and the last is gta. I moved to your pendrive. you can play when you want. I hope that you like of the games. if you want tomorrow after of my homework i can search more games for you play. normally the people pay me for this, however as you are my Friend i just want that you say thanks . so, can you later talk me Which game you liked. the best game in my opinion is social soccer. enjoy the games. I hope an answer.
Bye.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Ancrispa 9 55
Hello

I did what you wanted, but I did not do everything. I searched the games and found three that you like. The first is Inotia, the second is Social Soccer and the last is GTA. I downloaded and saved them on your pendrive. You can play whenever you want. I hope you like them. If you want tomorrow after finishing my homework, I can search and download more games for you to play. Normally, people pay me for doing this; however, as you are my Friend I just want you to thank me. So, you can talk to me later and tell me which game you most liked. The best game in my opinion is Social Soccer. Enjoy playing the games. I hope an answer.
Bye.

Esta é só uma sugestão de correção. Tenho certeza que melhores opções vão aparecer. ;)
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
The first one is Inotia, the second is Social Soccer and the last is GTA.

I downloaded and saved them on your pendrive, you can play (it) whenever you want.

[perhaps you can play them would do here, you downloaded three, but I preffer to think that "you can play it" is accurate, because you will play just one.
Well, I leave the ball on the experts court now.]

If you want, [or "you wishing,/if you wish," but always with commas immediatelly afterwards.]

If you want, after finishing my homework I can search and download more games for you to play. [or " ...after finishing my homework I can search and download more games." Since the remaining doesn´t adds much to the understanding of the text.]
One wouldn´t download games and not to play them, or at least it´s not the intention.

Normally, people pay me for doing this (or - doing that); however as you are my friend, I just want you to thank me.
[To me, but this is just a instintictive thing, "however as you are my friend, you can just say thanks". A bit more informal. Your way is fine, though, it´s not a matter of wrong or right, just of style or liking, maybe.]

So, you can tell me later which game (or "wich one") you liked most. [notice the inversion "liked most."]

The best (one) in my opinion is Social Soccer. Enjoy the games (them). I hope you answer (my email/my message/me). OR
I am waiting your answer/reply (reply is a bit of British English, whereas "answer" is more of American English.)

Hope it helps.
And waiting for any fine-tuning, comments, editing, emends and suggestions by others participants of the Forum.
See you again. ;)

===========

And while at it, your writing skills are going from strenght to strenght by the day, Ancrispa. Congrats!