Correção de texto: Motivation letter

I wish to apply for the agriculture and animals traineeship because I´d really like to visit Iceland due to geologically young land, and wealth of fauna and flora. I have a lively interest in geography subjects and my degree it is about this. All my life I lived in a urban area (city), and now, I would like a new challenge to know how it is live in rural area. In Portugal I don´t have much opportunities to live and work in rural areas and I think this country can get me the oportunity to acquire agriculture skills, that I would like do develop this area in my country because I think we have very potecial. One day I may be a agricultural entrepreneur. actually, I also plan to improve on my english, which can give me a competition edge over people when I´m looking for a job and that will pay off, and I know it is pretty tough but that country is the good way to get in contact with people and brought conversation skills away. basically, I am person that have a capacity to be dynamic, great wiill power, and very adventurous, and I do like adapt different cultures and mores, and changes imposed by modern society and finaly I love playing sports. I am highly motivated and look forward agriculture and animals work which a position in your company would offer me. I´m sure it might be worthwhile to go there country demanding live.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
One day I may be a agricultural entrepreneur.
Actually, I also plan to improve on my English, which can give me a competition edge over people when I´m looking for a job and that will pay off. I know it is pretty tough, but in this country is a good way to get in contact with people, which improves one´s conversation skills.
Basically, I have dynamic, strong will power, and very adventurous personality, and I do like adapting myself into different cultures, mores, and changes imposed by modern society. Last but not least, I love playing sports.
I am highly motivated and look forward for an Agriculture and Animals job position in your company. I´m sure it might be worthwhile to have an experience in the country, both with the work and life there.

I am applying for the Agriculture and Animal´s Traineship, because I have a keen interest to know Iceland due to its geological young age (or due to it being such a geologically young land), along with its wealth of fauna and flora.
I have a lively interest in geography subjects and my degree it´s all about this.
All my life I lived in a urban area (city), and now I would like a new challenge, to know how it is to live in a rural area. (or “to live in rural areas”, since you used “rural areas afterwards”)

In Portugal I don´t have many opportunities (“opportunity” is a countable word, then use “many”) to live and work in rural areas and I think this country can get me an oportunity to acquire agriculture skills, that I would like do develop in a certain area in my country, because I think we have great potential/a high potential/a lot of potential.

One day I may be a agricultural entrepreneur.
Actually, I also plan to improve on my English, which can give me a competition edge over people when I´m looking for a job and that will pay off. I know it is pretty tough, but in this country is a good way to get in contact with people, which improves one´s conversation skills.
Basically, I have dynamic, strong will power, and very adventurous personality, and I do like adapting myself into different cultures, mores, and changes imposed by modern society. Last but not least, I love playing sports.
I am highly motivated and look forward for an Agriculture and Animals job position in your company. I´m sure it might be worthwhile to have such an experience in the country, both with the work and life there.

I´m sure it might be worthwhile to go there country demanding live.
[ First of all, you shouldn´t try a job in a place and say beforehand that it´s a “demanding” life there. It may be seen as a bit pessimistic, to put it mildly.]

This is a kick-off, in-passing editing. So, it´s open to further corrections, improvements and new opinions.
See you around.
CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
6 49 1.3k
I would like to develop, instead of "I would like do develop" (this was pointed out by another reader/member that of the Forum, I am thankful for this one)
It had passed on my sieve undetected...

and look forward to an Agriculture and Animals job position in your company. (corrected here)
and look forward for an Agriculture and Animals job position in your company.

(again a reader, pointed this out, again, thanks a bunch.) ;)
agradeço a ajuda ! ! !