Correção de texto: Mouth breathing and Nose Breathing

Avatar do usuário Lucas Queiroz 460 1 14
Mouth breathing and Nose Breathing: Which is right?

This week I discovered a video on YouTube about breathing and it changed my mind about this subject. Especially when we practice exercise or Yoga. All my life I tought that mouth breathing was better than nose breathing when we play some sport. Some kind like pull in the air with the nose and throw out with the mouth.

Recently searches show that it is a mistake. Even when we play some sport or we become anxious, we should keep on nose breathing. There is a lot of advantage with this way. For example, we can moisten the air while it pass by our nose. It works like a filter for our body. The other point is: mouth breathing reduce the IQ besides that it deform our face with teeth and haw crooked, especially if we make this in our childhood.

The searches stress out that the sleep and the practice sportive will have negative affective too. Therefore, I realize that mouth breathing is the worst way to put in air in our body. Don’t matter the situation.

Cheers.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
This week I discovered a video on YouTube about breathing and it changed my mind about this subject. Especially when we practice exercise or Yoga(you could also say:”Especially if you exercise regularly “). All my life I tought(or “I’ve always thought) that mouth breathing was better than nose breathing when we play some sport(perhaps: “when practicing sports”) . Some kind like pull in the air with the nose and throw out with the mouth(another possibility would be: I’ve seen people doing it both ways, by breathing in/inhaling through their noses and breathing out/exhaling through their mouths”)

Recently searches(New research or recent research) shows that it is a mistake. Even when we play some sport or we become anxious, we should keep on nose breathing(something like “Even when practicing sports or feeling anxious, nose breathing is preferable.”might work a little better here) There is a lot of advantage with this way(option: “there’s a lot of advantages to it”) For example, we can moisten the air while it passes by(through) our noses. It works like a filter for our body. The other point is: mouth breathing reduces the IQ (this one surprised me) besides that it deform our face with teeth and haw crooked, especially if we make this in our childhood(I suggest trying: “mouth breathing lowers your IQ, it can also cause deformities, such as crooked jaw and teeth, implications can be vastly aggravated by the practice of said habit throughout childhood.”)

The searches(researchers) stress out that the sleep and the practice sportive will have negative affective too. Therefore, I realize that mouth breathing is the worst way to put in air in our body. Don’t matter the situation(I got a little bit confused here, but if I’m not mistaken, the central idea should be something like: “Researchers also stress that sleep quality and sportive performance could be negatively affected/harmed by it. Therefore I realize that mouth breathing is potentially the worst way to oxygenated one’s body, regardless of the situation”).

Cheers.

Phew! Trying to help with this kind of stuff is always harder than I imagine, I never know how far I should go with my editing, am I supposed to rewrite everything that could be improved or only tackle grammar mistakes? I wonder...

Anyway, you did a good job, and I hope all my blabbing helped you in the end :p