Correção de texto: My 15th birthday

Boa tarde pessoal,

Vocês poderiam dar alguns toques nos erros mais feios abaixo? Este texto é da minha prima que sabe inglês até bem mais do que eu, mas me disse que está muito insegura com o texto que montou, e aí eu comentei com ela sobre este forum.

My 15th birthday

In the beginning there wasn’t going to be party, but to be my waited 15 years I wanna something special. Then I played with my mother and my friends saying to them do for me a surprise party. I was very anxious for the soo expected 15 years from a girl. I shouldn’t stop talking about this, so my mom noticing my excitement and decided really do a surprise party, she asked for help to my cousin and they began to look preparations for the party. But shortly after my mom told me it would be better if I organized for myself, because she didn’t know all my friends and I will put all my way and so would be better.

With the help of my cousins and parents, I organized the party. It´s all a big run: ballroom, decoration, buffet, dress…

The marked date was 12/12, I never wait so for a date, and in the means that things were getting ready, when we decided the place, food, sweet, invitations, dress.. and others things, I was more nervous.

The day of the party was also the last day of class at my school for me, in the next year will study at cefet. My party would be a kind of farewell to my friends.

On the day, the hours were passing and I became increasingly nervous. At the night, just before we left for the ballroom my father saw to train the waltz, which wouldn’t have, and I didn’t know dance.

We arrived there and slowly the guests were coming. I was loving that all the most important people to me were present.

Before congratulations, my parents show a wonderful video in my honor, talking about each step of my life, I couldn’t stop crying… so my dad asked me to dance. I didn’t know dance so that was terrible, but I don’t care, for me it was perfect. After my friends did the same thing and gave me each one a rose, I was so happy all it was being perfect.

Then everybody sang the congratulations and have fun!! Mainly me!!

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
I have done some corrections and tried to improve your text for you:

My 15th birthday

In the beginning I wasn’t going to have a party, but, as I've waited for 15 years, I wanted something special. Then I joked with my mother and friends asking them to give me a surprise party. I was very anxious for the so expected 15 years. I couldn’t stop talking about it, so my mom, noticing my excitement, decided to throw a surprise party. She asked my cousin for help and they started preparing the party. But, shortly after, my mom told me it would be better if I organized it myself, because she didn’t know all my friends.

With the help of my cousins and parents, I organized the party. It was all in a rush: ballroom, decoration, buffet, dress…

The set date was 12 of December. I've never waited so anxiously for a day to arrive before, and, in the meantime, we decided the place, food, sweets, invitations, dress.. amongst others things. I was getting more nervous.

The day of the party also had the last class at school. Next year, I will study at Cefet. My party would be a kind of a farewell to my friends.

On the day, the hours were passing and I became increasingly nervous. At night, just before we left for the ballroom, my father practiced the waltz and I didn’t know how to dance.

We arrived there and slowly the guests were coming. I was thrilled that all the most important people to me were present.

Before congratulations, my parents showed a wonderful video in my honor, talking about each step of my life. I couldn’t stop crying… so my dad asked me to dance. I didn’t know how to do it, so, that was terrible, but I didn’t care. For me, it was perfect. After that, my friends did the same thing and each one gave me a rose. I was so happy that everything was perfect.

Then everybody sang the congratulations and had fun!! Specially me!!