Correção de texto: My biggest dream is to be a doctor

Pessoal, tô participando de um programa que concede bolsa de estudos nos EUA para brasileiros, já passei na primeira fase, na segunda ele pede que façamos um vídeo de 2 minutos, em inglês, respondendo essas perguntas:

TASK 1- You will make­ a video with no more­ than 2 minutes­ answering ­the following questio­ns:

A- What are your intende­d areas of study and ­why?
B- What will the experie­nce of being an under­graduate student in t­he U.S. Bring to your­ career and personal ­life? Please give us ­examples for the shor­t term and long term.

Minha resposta vai ser essa abaixo, vcs poderiam me dizer se tem alguém erro na gramática, alguma parte que posso melhorar, etc? Agradeço desde já.

My biggest dream is to be a doctor, that's one thing that I can't explain so well, it's one thing that comes from inside of me. But, I know that is almost impossible to take this course in another county. Therefore, my intended areas of study are law and business, because I like to keep in direct touch with people, talking to them, debating with them, listening to them ideas and expressing to them mine's. I can see me doing exactly that in the future and when I start thinking about it I get really excited.
In my opinion, studying in another country gives us a big bag of experiences and a lot of knowledge, no counting those ones that we've got in Brazil. Besides, It can open numerous opportunities of employment for us in Brazil or worldwide because of the different method of teaching and learning.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
adriano78 1 19
...listening to THEIR ideas and expressing to them MINE...
adriano78 escreveu:...listening to THEIR ideas and expressing to them MINE...
De resto posso deixar como estar?

Obrigado!
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de melhoria para o texto:
My biggest dream is to be a doctor, that's one thing that I can't explain so well. It's something that comes from inside of me. But I know that is almost impossible to study medicine in another country. Therefore my intended areas of study are law and business, because I like to be in contact with other people, talk to them, discuss with them, listen to their ideas and tell them mine as well. I can see myself doing exactly that in the future and whenever I think about it I get really excited.
In my opinion, studying in another country gives you a lot of knowledge and experience. Besides, it can open doors for employment worldwide because of the different methods of teaching and learning.
Bons estudos.