Correção de texto : my day

Hello

Today my day was very cool. I went to beach with my family and my friends. There is, i and my friends play soccer. Later, we came back to house and watched a movie of comedie in the cinema. The movie was very funny, but i prefer movies of action. We arrived in house and ate a pizza of cheese. I ate two piece of pizza. Everything This in a day. After this day all, only sleeping for reset the energies. B-)

Bye and thanks.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
6 14 102
Hello,

Today my day was very cool. I went to the beach with my family and my friends. There, my friends and I played soccer. Later, we came back home and watched a comedy movie in the cinema. The movie was very funny, but I like action films better. We arrived home and ate a cheese pizza. I ate two slices of pizza. All this in just one day. After such a day, we could only sleep to recharge/to boost the energies. B-)

Bye and thanks.
Sugestões:
[1] - Quando o sujeito do verbo estiver em primeira pessoa, sempre use I ao invés de me: 'my friends and I' e não 'my friends and me'.
[2] - Como o verbo decreve uma ação que já ocorreu e foi finalizada, o verbo deve estar no passado simples ('played') e não no presente simples ('play').
[3] - Você pode usar 'we came back home' ou 'we came back to the house'. 'We came back to house' está errado.
[4] - Você não come 'pieces of pizza', você come 'slices of pizza'. A diferença é sutil, eu sei.

Cheers!