Correção de texto: My day

I lived in Argentina with my wife and we have arrived recently from there. So we have been looking house to live here in Natal where we live right now.
By coincidence we will live at the same house which we lived previously before go to Argentina. All that's missing is return the power on in the Home, because this house was unoccupied, so we had to request the reclosing of the energy. The employee from power company was there in the house and turned on the light, so we are going to move to this house tomorrow. I'm so excited to go to my house because I'm in the house of my mother-in-law and it's horrible to stay here. There is not best place than our house.
Well.. then we arrived at home I went to sleep because I was very tired. After that I woke up I have gone study English until now. That's all!

I'm sorry for my bad English! Let me know where I made a mistake.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
So we have been looking for a house here in Natal (from the text until now one will take it that it´s to live in Natal.)
....where we are currently living

By sheer coincidence (or - "we got a lucky break" when we found that the house we lived before was available...)

Now, there´s only one thing missing, to restore the power back (or - turn the power on - in case the power meter is a modern one, remotelly operated.).

We called the power company, the employee came and reconneted the energy (left the power meter ready to go, since it was sealed off, certainly.) Others can offer more insights on the technicalities, though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
1) I´m so excited to move into my new house/this new house, because there´s nothing like your own home, though my mother-in-law helps us where she can.
2) I´m so excited to move into my new house/this new house, because there´s nothing like having your own place, although we are glad that my mother-in-law was so thoughtful as to let us to stay at her house for awhile.

We all know how that feeling is. But with the former wording it would "transpire" that you don´t have a good relationship with your wife´s family or something.

=============
Just one more thing:

"Well.. then we arrived at home I went to sleep because I was very tired. After that I woke up I have gone study English until now. That's all!"
Now you changed the verb tense, making the events in the past, this part contradicts what you was saying, for example in "so we are going to move to this house tomorrow."
Be careful with conflicting informations.
All in all, you can express yourself in English, you need just work more on some English topics, verb tenses etc... Anyway, not bad for a first.
Oh thank you very much mate! This is Jackson but I'm on account from my wife! I thank you for the help! See ya!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
You´re welcome. It´s our pleasure to help a fellow learner.