Correção de texto: My e-mails

Marcelo Pias 1 2 14
Várias pessoas tem me enviado e-mails querendo saber como fazer para memorizar as palavras que aprendem.

Bom, para ser bem sincero, não há uma fórmula mágica. Devido ao corre-corre da vida, a quantidade de informações que recebemos ao longo do dia, o alto nível de estresse, etc esquecer é algo natural e faz parte do processo de memorização. Mesmo assim, vamos ver algumas dicas que podem ajudar você a lembrar um pouco mais das palavras que aprende.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Many people have been sending me e-mails and asking how to memorize the words they learn.

Well, to be honest, there isn't any magic formula. Forgetting words is common and it makes up the memorization process, due to the busy day-by-day life, the amount of information we get along the day, the high stress and so forth. Even though, we are going to see some tips which can help you to remember words easier.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Artful Dodger 6 14 102
Many people have been sending me e-mails asking how to memorize the words they learn.

Well, to be honest, there isn't any magic formula. Forgetting words is common and it is a part of the memorization process, due to the busy day-by-day life, the amount of information we get during the day, the high level of stress and so forth. Even so, we are going to see some tips which can help you remember words easier.
Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
In addition to the above corrections, I think "due to a busy day-to -day life" might be more appropriate too.
Juliana Rios 24 105 397
Lembrando que "easier" não é um advérbio:

"Even so, we are going to see some tips which can help you (to) remember words more easily".
Marcelo Pias 1 2 14
Thank you all ! :D