Correção de texto: My experience on program

In Conexão Mundo 2014, I had the opportunity to live an amazing experience, meet new people, learning a new language with my schoolmates have been wonderful, have so much fun in our Hangouts, play guitar and play games is amazing.

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Marcos 4 19 70
Hello Lucas.

Despite not having experience with text corrections. I believe I might help a little bit.
Conexão Mundo 2014, I had the opportunity to live an amazing experience, meet new people, learning a new language with my schoolmates have been wonderful, have so much fun in our Hangouts, play guitar and play games is amazing.
Small suggestions in order to improve your text:

Through Conexão Mundo 2014 I had the opportunity to live an amazing experience such as meeting new people. Learning a new language with my schoolmates (or classmates if they're in the same class as you) have been (use "was" instead of have been if it's over) wonderful. I had a lot of fun on our Hangouts; playing guitar and playing games was amazing. (I used "was" in this last sentence since it is a past action).

That's all I can do. I'm sure there will be others that might offer some help as well.
Take care! :)