Correção de texto: My favorite book

Hello guys!! This is my composition about my favorite book , I hope someone can review for me :D ;)

My favorite book is If Tomorrow Comes, this book is written by Sidney Sheldon. Is a wonderful book, full of turnaround and revenge.
The book it is about the story of Tracy Whitney, she considered herself the luckiest woman in the world until some bad things happens, She sees her life changed dramatically, There are so many things that happens in the book is divided into three parts. It is my favorite because the story is really awesome, even after many turnaround Tracy get to change her life and falls in love. This book was one of the first that I bought and I only bought because I thought was a title interesting but I really surprise me. Is romance book mas ends up having a small amount of suspense and drama , Today in fact I think it was worth it to read each of the 400 pages .

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
6 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
4 35 574
My favorite book is NAMED " If Tomorrow Comes ", this book WAS written by THE AUTHOR Sidney Sheldon. IT is a wonderful NOVEL, full of turnaround and revenge.
THIS NOVEL IS about the story of Tracy Whitney, A WOMAN WHO considered herself the luckiest PERSON in the world until some bad things happens, She sees her life changed dramatically, there are so many things that happens in the NOVEL WHICH IS divided into three parts. It is my favorite BOOK, because ITS story is really awesome, even after many turnaroundS Tracy getS to change her life and falls in love. This book was one of the first that I bought and I only bought IT because I thought IT HAD AN interesting TITLE, but IT really SURPRISED me. IT´S A romance NOVEL, BUT IT ends up having a FEW suspense and drama. Today, in fact I think it was worth READING each of ITS 400 pages.
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
2 16
Olá,

Segue outros erros:

(...) until some bad things HAPPEN(sem S), She sees her life changed dramatically, there are so many things that HAPPEN(sem S) in the NOVEL WHICH IS(...)

Valeus
6 49 1.3k
I agreed, it´s a wonderful book, full of twists and revenge.

Mr. Sheldon is a fantabulous writer indeed, it´s not for nothing that I read If Tomorrow Comes, Master of the Game, Nothing Lasts Forever, A Strange in the Mirror, Master of the Game, Mistress of the Game, After the Darkness...
I might have forgotten some, anyway this already might let you guys know that I am a reader of novels, sort of.

http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/8104 ... ey_Sheldon
Redseahorse and Daniel Reis
Thank you very much for your help
PPAULO
You totally right his books are incredible
I love reading books, but currently I am out of time because I work every afternoon.
My favorite book is named " O Quatrilho ", this book was written by the author José Clemente Pozenato. The story of the book tells about the Italian immigrants that leave of the Italy in search of a better life. It's a very interesting book because there is love plot and fights between families. I think it was worth reading each of its 200 pages.
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
In fact, it´s a bit of generalization in "the story of the book is about the immigrants that leave Italy in search of a better life (in Brazil)." (I tweaked your sentence but I think it´s what you generally meant).

Indeed the book (made into a film afterwards), depicts a (real) story of two couple of Italian immigrants (of all Italian immmigrants of the time). Congrats for your interest in reading.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_Quatrilho