Correção de texto: My future

Hi everyone!

I am a new student here and this is my new text :D

==========
My future
==========

I just turned 30 and I'll give myself a special present, a exchange to Vancouver, Canada.
I have been dreaming with this many years, but my life was so buzzy that I couldn't stop e spend a year abroad, but finally I'm gonna do this.

I hope to have great time with my news Canadians friends, I wanna improve my english and learn a new culture as well.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
24 105 397
The following are suggestions aimed at improving your text:
I just turned 30 and I'll give myself a special present - an exchange (trip) to Vancouver, Canada. I have been dreaming of / about this (for) many years, but my life has been so busy that I couldn't stop to spend a year abroad, but I'm finally going to do it.

I hope to have a great time with my new Canadian friends. I want to improve my English and learn about a new culture as well.
Contractions like "wanna" and "gonna" tend to be best reserved for casual speech and informal writing. You would be well-advised not to use them outside such contexts.