Correção de texto: My journal

Marcelo Pias 1 2 14
Today I am going to write a little bit about my day. How it was, what I did and stuff like that.
I left home about 4am, it was a really hot morning and I mean it! So far I barely knew that the day would be much hotter. In the morning I took an exam at my university . I thought I would have a hard time because I hadn't study enough to be confident. Thank God it ended up being an easy test. The things I had learned to take the exam 'were in the test'.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Today I am going to write a little bit about my day; how it was, what I did and stuff like that.
I left home about 4 am (prefferably 4 AM), it was a really hot morning and I mean hot (it)!
(I preffer "and I mean hot" or "and I say hot")

Until then, I woud hardly know that the day would be much hotter.
In the morning I took an exam at my/the university. I thought I would have a hard time because I hadn't studied enough to be confident. Thank God it ended up being an easy test/an easy one. The things I had learned were in the test.

I see that you got a bit trepidant to write "cairam na prova" (were in the test), but you were right, go ahead. ;)
Your writing is going from strenght to strenght, congrats.