Correção de texto: My oldest friend

Hello guys!

May you help me with the text below?
It have something wrong?

My oldest friend is named Luan. We met in the school, about 10 years ago when we were a little kids. Our friendship didn't arise an specific event, I believe that this friendship was natural. On the playground we stayed together at the same time and the same local and We had another friends to, all of the same classroom.
We were together nearly every day at school and on the weekends we played RPG with our friends, we were a group of 7 kids, some have older. At that moment we drank soda and ate some types of fast foods.
I went to university , but Luan decided study more to pass at Unicamp. Today I was graduated and working. Recently Luan succeeded pass at Unicamp, after 4 years without we see we met again to celebrate. We called all our friends.
Now we meet two times a month, we are to play RPG on the weekends with our oldest friends.

Thanks a lot

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
My oldest friend´s name is Luan. (I don´t see anything wrong with the other version, but it´s just my choice of words here) ;)

Our friendship didn't begin/start at any specific event, (a sentence with a negative statement asks a "any" afterwards)

I believe that this friendship was natural. On the playground we stayed together at the same time and the same local and We had another *other friends **as well, all of the same classroom.

Another means "um outra/uma outra.
Other friends too...generally "too" is used at the end of a sentence, either you would end the sentence at "too" and go on with "all the same classroom" or replace with some equivalent to it. I have chosen "as well''.

As for the preposition "to", in "another friends to", certainly was a typographic error. At least, it´s my educated guess.

We were together nearly/almost every day at school and on the weekends we played RPG with our friends, we were a group of 7 kids, some were (actually) older than us/than that.

At those times we drank soda and ate some types of fast foods.
(at that moment has a certain ring of a "little while" to me, not much, not a full weekend day. But then, it´s just my opinion here)

I went to university , but Luan decided to study more to pass at Unicamp. Today I [was--?] I am graduated and am working.

Recently Luan succeeded at passing the exam to Unicamp, after 4 years without we seeing one another, since then.
Now/some time ago we met again to celebrate. We called all our friends.

And we (now/since then) meet two times a month, we are to play RPG on the weekends with our old friends.

"Oldest" and "friends" is a very rare construction, one could say "These two are the oldest friends I have" for stance, but to say so about a group would be very rare event.

I will leave the fine-tuning to the advanced guys, anyway this is something to go by. Okay?
Hope it helps.
Marlon X19 5 16
You forgot to correct the ''Luan decided study...'' we need to use the TO after the verb 'decided'

''Luan decided TO study...''
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Just edited, Marlon. Thank you for pointing that out.
The wonders of being able to edit the reply before it becomes the real thing (there are Foruns where what you send is set on stone, no way of getting it back, he he)

:D
You are amazing!!!!

Thanks for help me!!!

=)
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
You are welcome, now even more so, after having flattered us. he he.

Ah, little correction in your post. It would be "thanks for helping me." or "thanks for your help." etc.
"After" is a preposition, and the ING form generally goes after prepositions.

Congrats on your willingness to persist on the process of writing. It´s a laudable initiative, and the one that writes also learn to think critically in the process.