Correção de texto: My travel to Italy

My name is Paulo and I will write about my wish to travel to the Italy.
I'm 30 years old, and about three years ago I prepared to get isn't a good job, but a best job.
In the road that I knew would walk, I would need study about, not only my favorites interests related to my future job, but also about logical reasoning, other languages, English, italy, spanish...everything had been a differential for get my dream job.
It was very difficult to conciliate everything, my university, my friends, my dream!
I really knew that I had potential for this, and I tried and fall several times.
One time I saw the opportunity in front of me, and I got! I knew at that moment I was ready! And finally I got!
The travel to Italy is very tiring, but compensator. I finally realized my professional dream, and today I am very glad.
The Italy is very beaultiful with their churchs. OMG, I have never seen such a beaultiful thing.
And this is my professional story so far.
So I closed my diary (07/19/2016) and I promised myself that I will write again this same story when it really happen!
-
Ps: Galera, não sei se escrevi o que realmente quis dizer. Sim, fiz (ou pelo menos queria) uma brincadeira com o tempo, onde pensei propositalmente em escrever algo como sendo presente, para no final dizer que é isto que espero no futuro. Talvez tenha ido muito além do que meu real nível de inglês permite, mas acho que a tentativa é o que vale, rs.

Obrigado!

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
Algumas sugestões Paulo

My name is Paulo and I will write about my wish to travel to Italy. (não usamos artigo antes de Italy)
I'm 30 years old, and something around three years ago I was getting ready for a job that was more than good, but the best one ever.

In the road which I knew I could walk, I would need to study subjects which were beyond my interests, but the ones related to my future job, like logical reasoning, other languages, English, Italian, Spanish...everything else that could make a difference in my resume and help me to get my dream job.
It was very difficult to conciliate everything, my university course, my friends, my dream!
I really knew that I had potential for this, and I tried and fell several times.
Once I saw the opportunity in front of me, and I got it! I knew at that moment I was ready! And finally I got it!
My travel to Italy was very tiring, but it was worth it . I finally realized my professional dream, and today I am very glad.
Italy is very beautiful with its churches. OMG, I had never seen such a beautiful thing.
And this is my professional story so far.
So I closed my diary (07/19/2016) and I promised myself : one day I will write again this story, when it really happens!
COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
2 16 113
E o título correto seria "My trip to Italy" =)
OEstudantedeIngles escreveu:E o título correto seria "My trip to Italy" =)
Obrigado pelo toque também estudante :)...a partir unicamente deste texto, sabem me dizer onde estou errando mais? Para eu tentar focar mais nessa area...
Obrigado!
6 49 1.3k
Welcome to the English Experts! Now let´s go straight to the point...
-You have to hone your vocabulary skills, see the difference between two or more meanings depending on the given contexts. Example: the different usage of "trip" and "travel" etc.
-Work more on the topic of gerunds.
-The grammar of capitalization, of names of languages, countries, days of the week, months etc.

-Again work with more meanings of words in their proper context, I think you meant "I tried and failed several times."
-If you mean a TOEFL, TOEIC, or any other academical text, you have to shave the slangy ways off your vocabulary. So, you have to kiss your "OMG slang" bye. Other than that; I mean, if it´s only a text made by hobby or fun, it´s fine by me.

-Train sentences with subjects and objects, in Portuguese you can say "eu consegui" in English "got" needs an object "I got it" (so one has to elaborate that he got something).

For a begginer, and you have just come to the Forum, you did well. With time you will excell. Don´t be afraid of writing, and everyone makes mistakes. I must have made loads of of them! But them, they taught me a lot of things, now I am better than when I was in the beginning!