Correção de texto "Never again"

Never again

I'm not habituated to travel by plane. But, once, I needed to flight in order to participate of a wedding and I found some very cheap flights. I had never flighted through that company, but the prices were very low. Never again! I had a lot of connections, the aircrafts were very old, the inside of the aircrafts were very dark and tight, we had to pay for food, they served us a measerable quatity of drink and there weren't any kind of entertainment during the flights.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Autor
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
Minha sugestão de correção:

Never again

I'm not used to travelling by plane, but once I needed to take a flight to go to a wedding. I found some very cheap flights by one company. I had never flown with them, but the prices were very low. Never again! There were lots of connections, the aircraft were very old, their inside cabins were very dark and tight (little leg room), and we had to pay for the food. They served a miserly/measurable/miserable quantity of drinks, and there was no inflight entertainment whatsoever.

Comments:

"Aircraft" is the same in both singular and plural forms.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/aircraft
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
6 14 102
Never again

I'm not used to travelling by plane, but once I needed to fly to go to a wedding. I found some very cheap flights by one company. I had never flown with them, but the prices were very low. Never again! There were lots of connections, the aircraft were quite old, their inside cabins were too dark and narrow, and we had to pay for the food. They served a miserable amount of drinks, and there was no inflight entertainment whatsoever.

Espero ter ajudado!

Cheers!
Uma sugestão:

Never again

I'm not used to travelling by plane. But once, I needed to take a flight so that I could participate in a wedding. Actually, I found some very cheap flights. I had never flown with that airline, but the prices were very low. Never again! The flight had a bunch of connections, the aircrafts were very old, the interior of the planes was dark and tight, we had to pay for food, they served us a miserable quantity of drink and there wasn't any kind of entertainment on board.