Correção de texto: "No, totally disagree with..." [en>en]

Do you think people should be obliged to work 65 hours/week

No, totally disagree with such statement. Whatever kind of job it might be, an obligatory work routine of 65 hours sounds massively exhaustive to anyone. I tend to think that much of the current ideas of working have several reminescences of the early industrial booms. It seems many managers and industrialists still maintain that maximizing gains means exhausting a little number of workforce. It is time to acknowledge that the working classes also highly consume, and consumption obviously occurs during spare time. I believe that our society could be, if not more, as developed and wealth with a larger number of people that works for fewer hours. Additionaly individuals would be happier, healthy and, consequently, would tend to work more productively.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49025 21 73 1137
Sugestões de correção:

No, I totally disagree with such statement. Whatever kind of job it might be, an obligatory work routine of 65 hours sounds massively exhaustive to anyone. I tend to think that much of the current ideas of working have several reminescences of the early industrial booms. It seems many managers and industrialists still maintain that maximizing gains means exhausting a small number of workforce. It is time to acknowledge that the working classes also highly consume, and consumption obviously occurs during their spare time. I believe that our society could be, if not more, as developed and wealthy with a larger number of people that works for fewer hours. Additionaly individuals would be happier, healthy and, consequently, would tend to work more productively.

Ótimo texto.
Avatar do usuário Henry Cunha 9960 2 17 177
Some other points to think about:

1. Much /Many + Idea / Ideas

I don't have much of an idea how this works.
I don't have many ideas on how this works.

I have done much thinking about ...
I have many thoughts about...

"I tend to think that much of the current ideas of working..."
Better: I tend to think that many of the current ideas of working

2. Reminiscence / reminiscent

"...have several reminescences of the early industrial booms."
Better: are reminiscent of the early industrial booms.

3. Number / size / portion

"a small number of workforce."
Better: a small portion of the workforce.

4. "highly consume"
Better: consume a great deal / a significant amount

5. "with a larger number of people that works for fewer hours."
Better: with a larger number of people that work fewer hours.

6. Parallel construction: happy --> happier / healthy --> healthier
Also punctuation and conjunctives

"Additionaly individuals would be happier, healthy and, consequently, would tend to work more productively."

Better: Additionally individuals would be happier and healthier, and consequently would tend to work more productively.
Or punctuate this way: Additionally, individuals would be happier and healthier; and consequently would tend to work more productively.