Correção de texto: Nobody can explain what happened next

Nobody can explain what happened next

My cousin and his family traveled to the beach last weekend. When they are coming back, the road are very crowded. At a certain time, a truck close my cousin car and he lost the control of the car. Nobody can explain what happened next, but the car flipped off the road. Fortunately, they didn't suffered serious injuries.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
1 7 52
draylson escreveu:Nobody can explain what happened next

My cousin and his family traveled to the beach last weekend. When they are coming back, the road are very crowded. At a certain time, a truck close my cousin car and he lost the control of the car. Nobody can explain what happened next, but the car flipped off the road. Fortunately, they didn't suffered serious injuries.
My cousin and his family took a drive to the beach last weekend. on the the way back the road was very busy. At some point a truck cut my cousin and he lost control of the car. No one can explain what went down after that, but the car flipped off the road. Fortunately, no one suffered any serious injuries.

peace!
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
Thanks!
draylson escreveu:Nobody can explain what happened next

Só os experts poderão dar a correção mais adequada, mas acho que você poderia dizer assim:

My cousin and his family took a trip to the beach last weekend. When they were coming back,the road was very congested.It happened so fast that no-one could even imagine what would have happened next.Suddenly, a truck cut my cousin's car off, making him to lose control of the car and flipping over. Fortunately, they didn't suffer any serious injuries.
Thanks Rakell! :-)