Correção de texto: Once Upon a Time

I am really loving this serie, there are many good stories and how it's related with real life fascinates me. The personages of Once Upon a time were inspired with Disney but on Once Upon a Time they are really different as they are on Disney, I mean, The snow white has long hair and the mermaid arial has a different tail and her hair isn't as long as the cartoon. I think would be better if the characteristics of the personagens would be alike disney. It's a relly good serie anyway.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
I REALLY LOVE THIS SERIES, there are many good stories and THE FACT THAT it's realated TO real life, fascinates me. Once Upon a time CHARACTERS were inspired BY Disney but on Once upon a time they are really different FROM HOW they are on Disney, I mean, Snow White has long hair and the mermaid ariel has a different tail and her hair isn't as long as it is on the cartoon. I think IT would be better if the characters characteristics were the same. It's a REALLY good SERIES anyway.