Correção de texto para apresentação oral

How are you? First of all, it's a pleasure to meet you. As Danielle must have told you, even though I have a long experience in the area of communication in multinational companies, unfortunately, I still need to make some efforts to improve my communication in English. Because of that, I invited my English teacher and friend to help me with any difficulties I may have while talking to you.
In spite of my short period working for Elanco, I know that we have many great challenges in the Communication area, and I'm extremely excited to contribute in the best possible way.
Talking a little about me, I've been living in SP since 2002. I'm married and I have a 4-legged son, a dog named Spock. I love traveling, but I also love staying home watching series and movies.
(Ah, I usually prefer urban or historical tourism. An example, I'm in love with Amsterdam. About series, in my opinion, the best ones are Seinfeld, Breaking Bad, and Grande Família, a Brazilian sitcom.)

I graduated in Public Relations and I have a postgraduation degree in Marketing Management. I have worked with Communication at Coca-Cola FEMSA, the largest franchisee of the Coca-Cola system in the world, Grupo Boticário, a Brazilian multinational cosmetics company, and at Bayer, which I quit in January 2020 to take care of some health problems I had and to develop some communication projects for micro and small businesses.
However, I like the corporate world. So I decided to take part in some selection processes and focused in companies that I admire and have some kind of connection with the market, such as Elanco.
After all, not only for Spock, a user of several Elanco products, like Seresto, Panolog, and GAlliprant, but I also have a passion for the agribusiness market, which image in Brazil has so much to be done about.
Well, basically that’s it. Is there any thing else you would like to know about me? Now, I want to know from you how I can help and support you here in Brazil.

By the way, I would like to share with you my Essentials Wins, which I am negotiating with Dani

Deliver
Develop Elanco Strategic Communication Plan for the next 5 years in Brazil.
Following the business plan, other strategic guides, and inputs from the main areas, the idea here is to create a plan that points out in which direction we should go to strengthen Elanco's reputation throughout Brazil.
Support the construction of the Employer Branding strategy
Deal with the execution of the 2021 Communication plan
There is a built-in plan that follows marketing initiatives.
Creat a communication culture
Today, the departments develop actions and do not consider possible impacts on PR.

Innovate
Improve existing internal communication channels and seek new paths
Today, the main means of communication is a weekly newsletter, because the intranet is only in English language. No doubt there are other tools we can use, for example: Teams.
Create ways to leverage Elanco's reputation base on people agendas and actions and to promote the Healthy Purpose and Pledges 2030.
The idea here is to think of ways/formats that contribute to the discussion of important themes for the organization and strengthen our dissemination of the Healthy Purpose and Pledge 2030.
Influence the development of the D&I and RCS Committees

Own
Improve my knowledge of Elanco's business and sustainability
Work on my development as a leader in the Elanco Brasil Communication area
To gain legitimacy
Approach strategic organisations for the business (SINDAN, ABERJE, ABAG Etc)
As soon as I conclude the negotiation with Dani, I will share it with you and whoever else you think it is important, especially the plans and actions.co

Once again, I appreciate your time. It was a pleasure to meet you and introduce myself a little.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Ricardo F. Bernardi 6 26 454
Hey there MALICE,

The words in bold are related to conciseness and spelling mistakes.
Enjoy your reading ;-)

How are you?

First of all, it's a pleasure to meet you.

As Danielle must have told you, even though I have a long experience in the area of communication in multinational companies, unfortunately, I still need to make some efforts to improve my communication in English. Because of that, I invited my English teacher and friend to help me with any difficulties I may have while talking to you.

Despite my short period working for Elanco, I know that we have many great challenges in the Communication area, and I'm extremely excited to contribute in the best possible way.

Talking a little about me, I've been living in SP since 2002. I'm married and I have a four-legged son, a dog named Spock. I love traveling, but I also love staying home watching series and movies. (Ah, I usually prefer urban or historical tourism. An example, I'm in love with Amsterdam. About series, in my opinion, the best ones are Seinfeld, Breaking Bad, and Grande Família, a Brazilian sitcom.)

I graduated in Public Relations (PR) and I have a postgraduation degree in Marketing Management. I have worked with Communication at Coca-Cola FEMSA, the largest franchisee of the Coca-Cola system in the world, Grupo Boticário, a Brazilian multinational cosmetics company, and at Bayer, which I quit in January 2020 to take care of some health problems I had and to develop some communication projects for micro and small businesses.

However, I like the corporate world. So I decided to take part in some selection processes and focused on companies that I admire and have some kind of connection with the market, such as Elanco. After all, not only for Spock, a user of several Elanco products, like Seresto, Panolog, and Galliprant, but I also have a passion for the agribusiness market, which image in Brazil has so much to be done about. Well, that’s it. Is there anything else you would like to know about me? Now, I want to know from you how I can help and support you here in Brazil.

By the way, I would like to share with you my essential plans, which I am negotiating with Dani.

- INNOVATE AND DELIVER

1) Develop Elanco's Strategic Communication Plan for the next 5 years in Brazil; following the business plan, other strategic guides, and inputs from the main areas. The idea here is to create a plan that points out in which direction we should go to strengthen Elanco's reputation throughout Brazil.

2) Support the construction of the Employer Branding Strategy;

3) Deal with the execution of the 2021 Communication Plan; there is a built-in plan that follows marketing initiatives;

4) Create a communication culture; even nowadays, the departments develop actions and do not consider possible impacts on PR.

5) Improve existing internal communication channels and seek new paths. Today, the main means of communication is a weekly newsletter, because the intranet is only in English. No doubt there are other tools we can use, the teams, for example;

6) Create ways to leverage Elanco's reputation base on people's agendas and actions and to promote the 2030 Healthy Purpose and Pledges; the idea here is to think of ways/formats that contribute to the discussion of important themes for the organization and strengthen our dissemination of healthy purposes and pledges to drive sustainable changes by 2030;

7) Influence the development of the D&I and RCS Committees;

- PERSONAL ONES

1) Improve my knowledge of Elanco's business and sustainability;

2) Work on my development as a leader in the Elanco Brasil Communication area to gain legitimacy;

3) Approach strategic organizations for the business with SINDEN, ABERJE, ABAG, etc.

As soon as I conclude the negotiation with Dani, I will share it with you and whoever else you think is important, especially the plans and actions.

I appreciate your time. Once again, it was a pleasure to meet you and introduce myself a little.