Correção de texto para iniciante

Olá pessoal, estudei um pouco essa semana, sou iniciante, e resolvi escrever um texto.
Gostaria de receber a correção, principalmente pra saber onde melhorar.

I would like so much that I could stop the time every minute that you stay here, mainly a minutes with me. The need for stay in your presence becomes every time more involuntary and each day that we spend, I feel that we took less that we can do. Nothing is enough, I wanted live more than 3 years in 3 months. In the last 4 years, I spent my parties with you, I saw you every week. This will be the 6 longest months of my life, and I sure, my year after july, will be the shorter year ever, for after, I Will have more 6 months of torture. I believe so much in us, I believe too in our future. We are made to stay together, and the world show that yes, for this it so hard to think in you with other people that not me, and for me, is more weird yet think to have other people that not you. I don’t want anyone else in my good memories, you are my past, my present, and my future.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
7 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
Correction of the correction:
"My intention is getting better at English ."

instead of
"the intention is getting better."
(I suppose you are the one that want to be better at English, not your intention, ha ha ha.)
MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
To tell the truth, it sounds like you just put what you thought on Google translator and then transferred it to here. I would say that you wanted something like this:

Every time you stay here, I wish I could stop the time; especially the time you spend with me.

I know ´cause I put what I tought you tought there, on Google Translator and the output was exactly the above one (yours).
Don´t rely too much on online translators, not yet. And please, after having made your initial on-line translation, give it a little grammar proof at least.
It also helps if you post both, the Portuguese and English versions.
It worth making some extra effort, you always learn something in the process.
Welcome to the Forum. Hugs.
9 65 608
My correction (without any online translator):

I would like so much if I could stop the time every minute that you are here mainly a minutes with me. The need to stay in your presence becomes every time more uncontrollable and each day that we spend together, I feel that we could have done more than we did. Nothing is enough, I wanted to live and squeeze more than 3 years into 3 months. In the last 4 years, we‘ve been to parties together, we’ve seen each other every week. The next months will be the 6 longest ones of my life, and I'm sure that my year after next July, will be the shortest year ever, and after that, there will still be another 6 months of torture. I believe so much in ourselves. I also believe in our future (or "I believe in our future too"). We are meant to be together, and situations show us that, because it is so hard to think about you with someone else other than me, and to me, it is even more strange to think that I can be with anyone other than you. I don’t want anyone else to be part of my good memories. You are my past, my present, and my future.

Rodrigo, tente escrever textos mais curtos de acordo com o seu vocabulário. Keep it simpler.
Telma and Paulo, thank you for the corrections and ''toques''. Actually, I have not used the Google Translator exactly to see how I really stay (?).
When I said ''I would like so much that I could stop the time every minute that you stay here, mainly a minutes with me.'', I should have said, in portuguese, ''Eu gostaria muito de poder parar o tempo a cada minuto que passa, principalmente os momentos com você''. I'm really happy for your corrections, and I like to improve ''cada vez mais''.
Hugs
6 49 1.3k
It seemed. But don´t sweat it, let´s move on (vamos seguir em frente).
As I said, it helps (at least, help us) to post the two language versions, so it one will have a basis for comparison. And we may even offer suggestions, sometimes we do need to know what the learner wanted to say.
And we trust your will power, we are certain you will improve by the day. Count on us, then.
As Donay always says, "bons estudos."
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
Thank you Paulo, I did not have a intention to offend when I said that I do not used the translator, it was only for ''exclarecer''.
Well, I am very happy with your patience and reception in this forum, and, who I said, the intention are improve much better.
6 49 1.3k
Understood. yw.
A little correction if I may "the intention is to improve more and more." or "the intention is getting better."