Correção de texto para um Mini-application

Estou fazendo um mini-application, até então eu conclui, mas quero algum olhar de fora, alguém que possa me ajudar a revisar.

If you are currently in a gap year, please answer the following prompt: "What have you done in your gap year? How did your activities contribute to your personal or academic growth in a unique way?".
In my gap year (That started in 2017) I started to write a blog about politics and stuff (That you can access here: politikesblog.wordpress.com), I became a local guide in my neighborhood, certificated by Google Maps, and I have improved my English. I think those activities, even if simple, has helped me in my personal growth because they’re authentic ways of doing something to help the community.

Honors and Awards received during High School

The sixth position in the News Olympics, a competition restricted to approximately 8,000 students of "Sistema Positivo de Ensino", what is it about world news in politics, security, intern issues and international relations.

List, in order of relevance, up to 10 activities in which you were involved during High School
- Internship in a Federal Bank
- News Olympics, a school competition.
- Social Program, program that I performed concurrently with the internship.
- Events about politics and environment, I went to two big forums last year, one on foreign trade and another on sustainable economy
- Be a local guide, since the last year, I’m certificated by Google Maps like a local guide.

Why are you interested in the major or area of study that you indicated ?
I'm interested in International Studies because of this major include politics, diplomacy, and different of others majors is diverse and broad like I am.

Please briefly elaborated on one of your extracurricular activities.
Since the last year, in a trip to Rio de Janeiro, I started an easy work, what was mapping every step I took, and take pictures of every place that I was going, and this habit become a kind of job, now I’m certificated by Google Maps like a local guide, and I believe that if everyone does little things like that, the community can exercise the internet of things in the purest way and create a better network between them.

(MANDATORY) Upload a short video.
Hello, my name is Luis, and I'm here because I believe in my potential and in addition, I believe in Brazil too.

Now in 2017, I'm in a gap year, and I already said the things I've done. Therefore in this video, I would like to talk about something that I have not mentioned before.

When I was an intern in a Federal Bank, every day I knew a lot of people living extreme poverty asking for help in government social care, but the worst part was seeing the normalcy that people faced this big problem, and this experience helped me decide what I'm gonna do in my future, which is make a better country for all.

Well, this is me, and I hope you believe in my potential. Thank you so much.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
First of all, I suggest a rewording of the title:
Correção de texto para um "mini-application" OR Correção de texto para um Mini-application.

In my gap year (That started in 2017) I started to write a blog about politics and stuff.
Too much "started" - In my gap year, beggining in 2017, I started to write a blog about politics and stuff. (..."and stuff" it´s a bit slangy, consider "and related issues/related topics, etc). You can take a look if wish, at the site politikesblog.wordpress.com
I became a local guide in my neighborhood, certificated by Google Maps, and since then I have improved my English.
I think those activities, even if simple, has helped me in my personal growth. Because they’re authentic ways of doing something to help the community.

Others might expand it further or give us their comments and views on your writing.
It´s curious that Google Maps certificate guides, it´s a novelty for me, but then, everything is possible! Good luck with your English studies.