Correção de texto para uma propaganda

Hello, everyone. I would like to post an ad on facebook and I would like to know if you could proofread it for me.

Here it is:

"I decided to give away some books. I will post a list below and who take any interest in them can throw your comments in. I will give priority to the ones who comment first. .. Regarding the delivery of the books, I am going to agree on a date and a time with each person separately. The list is as follows:"

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
Some modifications to the text:

"I have decided to give away the books listed below. If you are interested in any of the books, please send your comments. I will give priority to the ones who comment first. .. Regarding the delivery of the books, I am going to agree on a date and a time with each person separately. The Book Titles are:"
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I have decided to give away some books. I will post a list so that whoever is interested may comment below. Priority goes for those who comment first. Regarding book delivery, I am going to settle a date and a time with each person individually. The list is as follows: