Correção de texto: Perfectionism

There are some people who are perfectionist by nature, they are often very successful and used to it. However, some other folks are perfectionist after some failure in their lives. For instance, working all day long and then going to the university, and in all free time they keep hitting the books. Making themselves productive every time without giving at least a minute. This seems good, after all, not being set in our ways means more improvement which can push us over the edge. However, if we indulge in a situation which runs out of control, keeping studying all the time would obviously harm us. We might come down with stress, hair loss, anxiety etc. So, being such a hard worker might not be so good, after all, what's the use of being so tough on yourself and then get sick with a working or studying vicious disorder ? We all need good timing some times, otherwise, the life might use its sense.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
My Suggestion:
There are some people who are perfectionist by nature;others tend to become perfectionist after facing some failure in their lives.
For instance, a person who has been working hard for years and can’t get his promotion. (in this sentence, you clearly see an example of failure)
For instance, a university student who had been studying hard for months and ended up failing it. (another example of failure)

However, perfectionism can ruin our health. We might be under stress,suffer from hair loss, anxiety etc. So, being such a hard worker may not be so good.
After all, what's the use of being so hard on ourselves and then we end up suffering with eating or anxiety disorder ?
We all should know how to achieve the balance between work and leisure. Otherwise, we can make our lives unbearable and meaningless.
Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
Correction of my mistake: ( you can clearly see)...
I forgot the verb can...
You really impress me with your good job, thanks a lot ;)